Our updated classroom, dedicated in memory of faculty member Roberta Holt, features technological and design elements designed to create an optimal learning environment.
Technology of the classroom includes:
- a ceiling-mounted projector,
- an enhanced sound system with ceiling microphones and speakers,
- a large flat-screen television conducive to presentations,
- two high-quality wall-mounted cameras to improve the quality of programs conducted at a distance,
- and new webcasting software to best expand the reach of our presentations and programs.
About Roberta Holt
Roberta Holt was committed to the advancement of Bowen family systems theory and the development of the Bowen Center for the Study of the Family for almost forty years. The classroom was dedicated in her honor in June 2013.