Functioning Up: A Systems Approach to Evoking Change in Families, Congregations and Organizations
October 6, 2017
Anne S. McKnight, EdD, LCSW
Director, The Bowen Center
Pathways to Maturity (PTM) Framework
Daniel V. Papero, PhD, LCSW
Framework and Differentiation of Self
Daniel Papero and Barbara Laymon, MPH, MS, LGPC
Examples from Film
Amie Post, MA, LCMFT
Break-Out Group A: Organizational PTM
Douglas C. Murphy, MA, LCMFT with organizational consultant (TBA)
Break-Out Group B: Congregational PTM
Kenton T. Derstine, MDiv, DMin with local congregational minister (TBA)
Using the Framework in the Family System
Continuing Education Credits
The Georgetown Family Center is approved as a(n):
- Independent provider of continuing education credit by the Maryland State Board of Social Work Examiners, the District of Columbia Board of Social Work, and the National Board of Certified Counselors.
- Approved provider of continuing education by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work for licensed social workers #SW-0419.
- NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP #6225) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
Each conference day provides a maximum of 5 hours of Category I continuing education credit for social workers and for counselors.
If you plan to participate in the CEU/CE process, it is necessary to:
- Pay the CEU/CE fee of $15 per conference
- Sign CEU/CE registration form each day of conference
- Prepare to stay for the entire conference
- Submit a completed evaluation at day’s end
Return policy: Refunds are available with 24 hour notice.